BLUE Homestyle Recipe - Large Breed Chicken
Product has been added to cart
- High-Quality Protein - Real chicken provides essential amino acids
- Higher protein levels and added L-Carnitine for large dogs
- Wholesome Whole Grains - Hearty whole grains supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy
- Healthy Garden Veggies and Nutritious Fruit - Whole carrots and sweet potatoes, blueberries and cranberries
- No chicken or poultry by-product meals, No artificial preservatives, and No corn, wheat or soy
- Ideal for all adult dogs
- Net Wt - 12.5 oz (354g)
BLUE Homestyle Recipe Large Breed Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables & Brown Rice canned dog food is formulated to meet the specific needs of large breed dogs. This tasty paté is designed to complement BLUE Buffalo's Large Breed Life Protection Formulas.
Crude Protein (min): 10.00%
Crude Fat (min): 6.00%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.00%
Moisture (max): 78.00%
L-Carnitine (min): 380 mg/kg
Glucosamine (min): 380 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate (min): 220 mg/kg
1420 kcal /kg or 503 kcal per 12.5 oz. can ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated)
Feeding Instructions: Feed approximately 1/2 can for every 10 pounds of body weight.
*Note: Individual dog’s requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Ground Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Oatmeal, Carrots, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Guar Gum, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), L-Carnitine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Choline Chloride