API Triple Sulfa - Powder
Product has been added to cart
- Treats variety of pathogenic such as Fin and Tail Rot, Mouth Fungus, Body Slime & Eye Cloud, Hemorrhagic Septicemia, and Bacterial Gill Disease
- Compatible for Freshwater and Saltwater Aquariums
- Includes 10 powder packets
API Triple Sulfa - Powder is an anti-bacterial medication that controls pathogenic bacterial infections.
- Hemorrhagic Septicemia - A bacterial infection of the bloodstream. Fish many show blood streaks on the body and fins, bleeding (red patches) and localized swelling.
- Mouth Fungus - Common bacterial infection that affects the mouth and other soft tissue. Fungus-like in appearance with red periphery. If left untreated, severe erosion and lesions will develop.
- Body Slime & Eye Cloud - Eyes develop a white haze and/or protrude from the head, Slimy patches appear on the body. Fish may scratch on objects and exhibit rapid breathing. Infection may cause abnormal osmotic function resulting in fluid accumulation to the eyes and/or body.
- Bacterial Gill Disease - Fish may breathe heavily and show bright red gills. Fish may sit at bottom of aquarium or near the water's surface. However, visual diagnosis is often difficult.
- Fin & Tail Rot - Fins appear ragged and split. In severe cases, fins and tail are almost completely eroded. Secondary fungal infections, observed as white, "cottony" growth, commonly occur.
Active Ingredients: 664 mg Sodium Sulfathiazole, 168 mg Sodium Sulfamethazine and 168 mg Sodium Sulfacetamide per packet.