API T.C. Tetracycline - Powder
Product has been added to cart
- Treats variety of bacterial diseases such as Fin & Tail Rot, Bacterial Gill Disease, Hemorrhagic Septicemia, Open Red Sores, and Body Slime & Eye cloud.
- Compatible for Freshwater and Saltwater Aquariums
- Includes 10 powder packets
- May cause discoloration to water
API T.C. Tetracycline - Powder is an anti-bacterial medication that clears external and internal bacterial infections.
- Hemorrhagic Septicemia - A bacterial infection of the bloodstream. Fish many show blood streaks on the body and fins, bleeding (red patches) and localized swelling.
- Open Red Sores - A bacterial infection that causes open red sores on body. Infection can range from very small ulcers to deep skin lesions. Colouring can range from reddish or gray ulcers to very dark areas associated with necrotic (dying) tissue.
- Body Slime & Eye Cloud - Eyes develop a white haze and/or protrude from the head, Slimy patches appear on the body. Fish may scratch on objects and exhibit rapid breathing. Infection may cause abnormal osmotic function resulting in fluid accumulation to the eyes and/or body.
- Bacterial Gill Disease - Fish may breathe heavily and show bright red gills. Fish may sit at bottom of aquarium or near the water's surface. However, visual diagnosis is often difficult.
- Fin & Tail Rot - Fins appear ragged and split. In severe cases, fins and tail are almost completely eroded. Secondary fungal infections, observed as white, "cottony" growth, commonly occur.
Write Your Own Review