API General Cure - Powder
Product has been added to cart
- Treats variety of parasitic diseases such as Gill & Skin Flukes, Hole-in-the-Head Disease, Wasting Disease, Swollen Abdomen, Velvet, and Anchor Worm
- Fast Acting
- Compatible for Freshwater and Saltwater Aquariums
- Includes 10 powder packets
API General Cure - Powder is a medication that treats a variety of diseases that will keep your fish healthy and safe.
- Gill & Skin Flukes - Very common fish parasites. Can be found on the gills, scales or skin. Not visible without the aid of magnification. Symptoms may include: darkening of skin, clamped fins, excess mucous. Fish may also swim erratically or become emaciated.
- Hole-in-the-Head Disease - Symptoms include pitting and erosion of skin and muscle tissue around the face and side of body. Many infected fish exhibit poor appetite, weight loss and nervousness.
- Wasting Disease - Fish parasites transmitted from fish to fish cause emaciation, anemia and lethargy. Tissue damage leading to subsequent ulceration of the gastrointestinal tract. Excess mucus and white stringy feces are often produced as a result of parasitic invasion.
- Swollen Abdomen - Fish infected with tapeworms (cestodes), often have an extended or swollen abdomen. Internal area of attachment results in damaged tissue. Fish normally show signs of reduction in growth and general malaise.
Active Ingredients: 250 mg Metronidazole and 75 mg Praziquantel per packet