API E.M. Erythromycin - Powder
Product has been added to cart
- Treats variety of bacterial diseases such as Fin and Tail Rot, Open Red Sores, Mouth Fungus, Hemorrhagic Septicemia, and Bacterial Gill Disease
- Broad spectrum control of bacterial fish infections
- Compatible for Freshwater and Saltwater Aquariums
- Includes 10 powder packets
API E.M. Erythromycin - Powder is an anti-bacterial medication that treats and controls a variety of bacterial infections.
- Fin & Tail Rot - Fins appear ragged and split. In severe cases, fins and tail are almost completely eroded. Secondary fungal infections, observed as white, "cottony" growth, commonly occur.
- Open Red Sores - A bacterial infection that causes open red sores on body. Infection can range from very small ulcers to deep skin lesions. Colouring can range from reddish or gray ulcers to very dark areas associated with necrotic (dying) tissue.
- Mouth Fungus - Common bacterial infection that affects the mouth and other soft tissue. Fungus-like in appearance with red periphery. If left untreated, severe erosion and lesions will develop.
- Hemorrhagic Septicemia - A bacterial infection of the bloodstream. Fish many show blood streaks on the body and fins, bleeding (red patches) and localized swelling.
- Bacterial Gill Disease - Fish may breathe heavily and show bright red gills. Fish may sit at bottom of aquarium or near the water's surface. However, visual diagnosis is often difficult.
Active Ingredients: 200 mg Erythromycin per packet