Angel Amsterdam Spiked Dog Collar - Bubblegum Pinkby Angel
Product has been added to cart
- Hand made with the finest quality of genuine leather
- Ensures comfort with its durable, but soft leather
- Easy access, reinforced centre D-ring for ease of leashing
- Designed with stainless steel spiked studs in multiple rows
- Ideal for large breed dogs
Angel Amsterdam Spiked Dog Collar is made with a multiple spike-line design, and genuine leather for superior comfort and style!
For the real collar connoisseur, these multi-lined spiked collars will have your dog walking proud. Available from 22”- 28”, this is the perfect design for almost any large to giant breed dog. This design is constructed of durable, but super-soft genuine cowhide.
Angel Pet Supplies Inc. was founded in 2006 by an ambitious team dedicated to improving the lives of pets. These quality leather pet products are built with safety, esthetics and reasonable prices in mind. The manufacturing process is unique, building humane products that put your pets first.
The designs are all hand made with the finest materials and 100% genuine leather.
Choosing the Right Size Amsterdam Spiked Dog Collar:
|Collar Size||Neck Size||Ideal Dog Breeds for Collar Size|
|22” x 1½”||16.5"-20"||Pit Bull Terrier, Retrievers, Boxer|
|24” x 1½"||17.5"-22"||Sheppards, Labs, Rottweiler, English/American|
|26” x 2”||20"-24"||Bull Mastiff, Corso|
|28” x 2”||23"-26"||English Mastiff • Saint Bernard & Similar Breeds|
- Please note this size chart meant to give general ideas of the collar size in relationship to certain breeds. Because each dog is unique, always measure your dog’s neck for the perfect fit.
How to Measure Your Dog
- Muzzle Length
Measure the length of the nose from the tip to the crook where you want the muzzle to sit comfortable below the eyes.
- Muzzle Width
Measure the circumference of the muzzle at the widest part, leaving space for two fingers to ensure a comfortable fit.
Measure the circumference of the base, leaving enough space to comfortably fit two fingers.
- Leg Length
Measure your dog from the top of the shoulder and hip to the floor.
- Chest Girth
Measure the circumference of the widest part of the chest behind the front legs.
Measure the length from the top of their shoulders to the base of their tail.
- Paw Width
Measure the diameter of the widest park of the paw.
- 100% Genuine Leather, do not Machine Wash
- When needed, wipe with a damp cloth
- Use leather preserving products periodically
- Not recommended for swimming