Almo Nature Atlantic Tuna Canned Cat Food
Product has been added to cart
- Limited ingredient canned food
- Freshly caught tuna from the open sea
- Contains many essential minerals, vitamins, and fatty acids
- High protein diet gives a "taste of the wild"
- No by-products or preservatives included
- Available in Single Cans (70 g / 2.47 oz. or 140 g / 4.94 oz.) or Case (24 cans)
Almo Nature Atlantic Tuna Canned Cat Food is made with very limited ingredients that are natural and human-grade. This way, you can rest assured that your cat is eating safe, quality food. This formula is high in protein and contains fresh-caught tuna from the open sea as the main source of nutrients. It provides many beneficial vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids and contains no by-products or supplements to ensure that your cat is getting the healthiest, most natural diet possible. Almo Nature's formulas are cooked and preserved simply by using natural cooking water and each individual flavour contains between 71% - 76% animal protein.
Available in Single Cans (70 g / 2.47 oz. or 140 g / 4.94 oz.) or Case (24 cans)
Crude Protein (min): 15%
Crude Fat (min): 0.1%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.0%
Moisture (max): 83%
Ash (max): 2.0%
Calorie Content: 530 Kcal/kg
For adult cats, feed about 35 g (1 1/4 oz.) per every 3 lb. of body weight every day. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Make sure your cat always has access to clean, fresh water.
Atlantic tuna and water sufficient for cooking