Acana First Feast Kitten Foodby Acana Pet Foods
Product has been added to cart
- Biologically appropriate formula
- WholePrey Diet Includes meat, organs & cartilage
- 70% Free-range chicken, turkey, eggs, wild-caught herring and quail
- 30% fruits and vegetables from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every time
- Additional vitmains, minerals and nutrients to aid with development and growth
- No grains, wheat, rye, corn or gluten - low glycemic and carbohydrates
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- Processed and sourced from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients
- Suitable for kittens
As for Acana First Feast Grain-Free Kitten Formula, this food features 70% small prey animal ingredients, 1/3 fresh or raw, Cage-free chicken, turkey, eggs, wild-caught herring, and quail and choosing ingredients specifically for growing and developing kittens. The high-quality proteins aid with the development and support of bones, joints and muscles while the addition of omega-3 and six fatty acids, taurine, EPA and DHA for healthy skin, coat, eye and brain development.
First Feast is grain-free and is suitable for kittens of all breeds. Only Available in 1.8 kg (4 lb) bag.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||37%|
|Fat Content (Min.)||18%|
|Crude Ash (Max.)||10%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||4%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Min.)||2.8%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acid (Min.)||0.9%|
|Calorie Content: 3850 kcal/kg 439 kcal/250 ml per 114 g cup|
|Weight of Cat||Intact(Maintenance)||Neutered (Maintenance)||Weight Loss|
|1-2 kg (2-4 lbs)||30-45 g (1/4-3/8 cups)||15-30 g (1/8-1/4 cups)||--|
|2-3 kg (4-7 lb)||45-60 g (3/8-1/2 cups)||30-40 g (1/4-1/3 cups)||--|
|3-4 kg (7-9 lb)||60-75 g (1/2-5/8 cups)||40-45 g (1/3-3/8 cups)||--|
|4-5 kg (9-11 lb)||75-80 g (5/8-2/3 cups)||45-60 g (3/8-1/2 cups)||--|
|5-6 kg (11-13 lb)||80-90 g (2/3-3/4 cups)||60-75 g (1/2-5/8 cups)||60-75 g (1/2-5/8 cups)|
|6-8 kg (13-18 lb)||90-105 g (3/4-7/8 cups)||75-90 g (5/8-3/4 cups)||75-80 g (5/8-2/3 cups)|
|8-10 kg (18-22 lb)||105-120 g (7/8-1 cup)||90-105 g (3/4-7/8 cups)||80-90 g (2/3-3/4 cups)|
* 1 cup = 114 g. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.
Fresh chicken meat (19%), dehydrated chicken meat (13%), dehydrated herring (13%), whole oats, whole peas, chicken fat (7%), whole green lentils, dehydrated turkey meat (5%), whole chickpeas, whole red lentils, raw whole herring (4%), fresh cage-free eggs (4%), pollock oil (2%), lentil fiber, fresh quail (1%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole cranberry, fresh whole blueberry. ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With natural antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride: 1200mg, Taurine: 400 mg. Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Vitamin B1: 25 mg, Vitamin B2: 10 mg, Niacin: 50 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 6.5mg, Folic acid: 0.75 mg, Biotin: 0.03 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 750 IU, Vitamin D: 100 IU, Vitamin E: 160 IU, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg, DL-methionine: 99 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6CFU.