Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover
Product has been added to cart
- Removes urine, feces, drool, vomit, and other pet messes
- Begins to breakdown and remove stains immediately
- Removes stains that cannot easily be wiped up, and works on old or deep-set stains and odors
- For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, cages, litter boxes, and all pet living and sleeping areas
- Available in 946 mL (32 fl. oz.) and 3.78 L (1 gallon)
Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover is guaranteed to permanently eliminate all stains & odours. It is effective in removing all organic stains and odours, including food, blood, vomit, feces, grease, dirt, grass, smoke, and perspiration.
This Stain & Odor Remover uses a bio-enzymatic formula to safely and naturally not just cover up, but eliminate unwanted stains and odours. It is deep reaching and is most effective when allowed to dry naturally without interference.
Available in 946 mL (32 fl. oz.) and 3.78 L (1 gallon).
- Wipe away any excess stain-causing material, and then soak the surface thoroughly with Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover.
- Wait 5 minutes, and then wipe away stain with a cloth. For tough stains, use a stiff, bristle brush.
- If the stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover to work for 1 hour before wiping with a cloth.
- Thoroughly soak the entire area with Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover. For carpets, apply enough to reach the urine penetration in the pad and floor. This may mean lifting the carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Allow the product to air dry. Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely.
- If after 2 weeks there is still an odor, Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover has not reached ALL of the odor-causing material. Pinpoint odor source and repeat cleaning process.
- Keep the product away from children and pets and do not allow pets onto the treated area until it is completely dried.
- Saturate areas of fabric affected by stain and odor with full-strength product, then wash as usual.
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants, Citrus Fragrance, Enzymatic Blend and Odor Counteractant.