Product has been added to cart
- Treats variety of parasitic diseases such as Open Red Sores, Fin & Tail Rot, Open Body Wounds, Eye Cloud, Pop Eye, Body Slime and Mouth Fungus
- Beneficial to use when adding new fish to reduce risk of outbreak
- Repairs damaged fins, ulcers, and open wounds
- Made of tea tree extracts
API Melafix is an all-natural medication that treats bacterial infections and promotes regrowth of damaged tissue.
When to Use
- When adding new fish to your aquarium.
- To treat open red sores, fin & tail rot, open body wounds, eye cloud, pop eye, body slime, and mouth fungus
- Use API dosing cap on bottle.
- Remove activated carbon in your filter if possible.
- Shake well.
- Add 5 ml per 10 U.S. gallons (38 L) of water
- Four disease or wound treatment, dose daily for 7 days. Then make a 25% water change.
- Continue treatment if necessary
- For adding new fish, does daily for 3 days.
Active Ingredients: Melaleuca - 1.0%