Angel Rotterdam Hearts Dog Collar - Midnight Blackby Angel
Product has been added to cart
- Hand made with the finest quality of genuine leather
- Ensures comfort with its durable, soft leather
- One row of stainless steel hearts
- Reinforced centre D-ring for safe and easy leashing
The Angel Rotterdam Hearts Dog Collar is made with a unique row of stainless steel hearts mounted on its genuine leather.
These heart fittings will send a loving heart-felt statement about you and your dog’s personality. Perfect for any small or large dog breed and built with a reinforced centre d-ring for easy exposure and maximum control.
Angel Pet Supplies Inc. was founded in 2006 by an ambitious team dedicated to improving the lives of pets. These quality leather pet products are built with safety, aesthetics and reasonable prices in mind. The manufacturing process is unique, building humane products that put your pets first.
The designs are all hand made with the finest materials and 100% genuine leather.
Rotterdam Hearts Dog Collar Sizing:
|Collar Size||Neck Size||Recommended for|
|14” x ¾”||9.5” – 12”||Miniature Poodle • Bichon Frise • Min Pin & Similar Breeds|
|16” x ¾”||11.5” – 14”||Boston Terrier • Pug & Similar Breeds|
|18” x ¾”||12.5” – 16”||French Bulldog • Cocker Spaniel • Collie • Beagle & Similar Breeds|
|22” x 1”||16.5” – 20”||Pit Bull Terrier • Retrievers • Boxer & Similar Breeds|
- Please note this size chart meant to give general ideas of the collar size in relationship to certain breeds. Because each dog is unique, always measure your dog’s neck for the perfect fit.
How to Measure Your Dog
- Muzzle Length
Measure the length of the nose from the tip to the crook where you want the muzzle to sit comfortable below the eyes.
- Muzzle Width
Measure the circumference of the muzzle at the widest part, leaving space for two fingers to ensure a comfortable fit.
Measure the circumference of the base, leaving enough space to comfortably fit two fingers.
- Leg Length
Measure your dog from the top of the shoulder and hip to the floor.
- Chest Girth
Measure the circumference of the widest part of the chest behind the front legs.
Measure the length from the top of their shoulders to the base of their tail.
- Paw Width
Measure the diameter of the widest park of the paw.
- 100% Genuine Leather, do not Machine Wash
- When needed, wipe with a damp cloth
- Use leather preserving products periodically
- Not recommended for swimming